[mdt-papyrus.dev] Failing tests & increased execution time

Hi all,

You may have noticed that the main test build now shows some failures, and runs in 50 minutes instead of 30. This is not due to regressions: the Sequence Diagram tests have been (re)enabled on Hudson, and they take ~20 minutes to run.

Most failures have now been fixed, but I still expect a few tests to be failing on the next build (And I won’t be able to fix them today). Some of the failures seem to be undeterministic. Moreover, the test plug-in had initially been disabled on Hudson due to test methods freezing the UI thread forever, leading to timeout. This might happen again (We’ll see that)

The interaction overview diagram tests have been re-enabled as well, but they take much less time (~20s)

I’ll fix or annotate the remaining issues tomorrow (And we’ll definitely need to find a good way to implement the Lightweight test job)

Regards,

Camille

Back to the top