[mdt-papyrus.dev] Luna RC3: Code freeze

Hi all,

I’d like to remind you that RC3 should be as close as possible to “Code freeze” for Papyrus. Except for the remaining major issues, you shouldn’t be contributing anything else than embedded documentation to Papyrus after RC3 (June 4th, in two days)

Exceptions to this rule will need to be considered really carefully

If you are working on anything which should be available in Luna, and won’t be available before RC3, please tell quickly

Also, note that this deadline doesn’t affect Extra components, which still follow a slightly different planning.

We’ll also build RC4 on June 11th. That will be the final build for Luna.

Regards,
Camille

Back to the top