[mdt-papyrus.dev] Contributing to Compare and Team menus from the model explorer?

Dear colleagues,

As part of a work on an integration of EMF Compare with Papyrus, I am currently facing some difficulties to have the menus Compare and Team available (and correctly populated) from the model explorer. These menus are already correctly integrated in the Project Explorer. We would just like to have to same behaviors from the model explorer (e.g., when trying to perform a compare action from the model explorer, we would like to perform a compare at the resource level).

For that purpose, at the moment, we have made some experimental changes on plug-in oep.view.modelexplorer, so that it registers a new adapter for adapting EObjects to EResources. Something happens, since the team menu appears when right clicking on a model element from the model explorer (though it is incomplete), but the compare menu does NOT. Here are some screenshots from the project explorer (we would like to have something equivalent in the model explorer) and from the model explorer:

The experimental modification of the model explorer is available on branch : origin/committers/rschnekenbu/compare

Would anyone have an idea of what we could try?

Thanks in advance,

Arnaud

Back to the top