Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] what is your opionion about new folders in trunk/junit ?

Hi all,

I do partially agree with you both J

I do agree for the same structure for junit and standard plugins. It would be easier for developers or externals person interested in code to find the same structure.

For the bundle tests, my feeling is that its place is in junit/plugins/developer. This is the junit tests for a future plugin which would work on setting bundle numbers for the release engineering of Papyrus. Whatever, it is a junit plugin dedicated to developers, I think this should be placed in junit/plugins/developer.

But I do not agree for not having a ‘common’ plugin for junit tests. I think this is a good idea to have only one way to copy files to initiate the tests. What Vincent proposes is that util methods like copy files, open editor,  etc, could be placed in a common plugin. Each junit plugin developer could then use these methods to initialize the tests plugins as he needs.

I would agree on the oep.junit plugin name for this shared library of methods.

My 2 cents…

Regards,

Rémi

Rémi SCHNEKENBURGER