[mdt-ocl.dev] Latest commits

Hi

I've pushed a variety of work in progress contributions to QVTd GIT master. They rely on OCL tag I201601021212 available as

http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/download.php?file=/modeling/mdt/ocl/downloads/drops/6.1.0/I201601021212/mdt-ocl-Update-I201601021212.zip

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/mmt/qvtd/downloads/drops/0.13.0/I201601021342/mmt-qvtd-incubation-Update-I201601021342.zip

The new Java-based scheduler from me
The Java versions of QVTc2QVTu, QVTu2QVTm and QVTu2QVTp from Horacio/me
More CS2AS tests/fixes from Adolfo

There are now four QVTdMtcTests that do not need Epsilon support; two go the whole way from QVTc to Java.

Currently Epsilon/Java-based functionality co-exists via boolean arguments/duplicate methods in MtcBroker.

M5 is in four weeks time. I will probably delete all Epsilon related functionality for M5.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top