Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Latest commits

Hi Ed,

Thanks for making this happen.

Now that everything is in master, and seizing the new year we are starting, I've done a clean up of local and remote branches.

Prior to stress the new scheduler, I want to do a new review/clean up of the QVTp2QVTg component. I presume that the amount of cases we have in hands should be enough to accept the changes.

Since we are kinda of "stable" state, I'll start to launch bugzillas + branches to track every change and/or failure I consider you should look at.

My OCL2QVTp still relies on Epsilon, I'm unsure that we need to change this now, but I'm happy to translate it to java if you wanted.

Regards,
Adolfo.