Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Better feature for the editors

Hi Laurent

Unfortunately my progress is glutinous so a re-featuring will not naturally occur till Luna.

If you want something sooner
- raise a Bugzilla motivating the sub-featuring that you would like
- a patch would be very welcome; features are easy but tedious

If you do the patch and use obviously sensible o.e.o.examples... names we can probably do this for M3.

My guess would be to split

E&E into E&E { Classic {IA, Console} , Pivot { RunTime, CodeGen, UI { EssentialOCL, CompleteOCL, OCLinEcore, OCLstdlib, Console }}, Examples}}

    Regards

        Ed Willink