Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Better feature for the editors

Hi Laurent,

So, as soon as the pivot-based implementation, editors and such leave its experimental state (as being part of the examples) to a stable one, there should be a more reasonable partition into new features.

No doubt that Ed should have a more accurate information about planning and such.

Cheers,
Adolfo.