Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RC4

Ed,

I've arrived quite late to work, so I'll approximately leave at  8:00 pm ... I can wait for your last minute commits...

I'll probably do an S-build in some hours time to test all, and to have a "backup" build ready... However I won't publish it and I'll wait for your last contributions...

Simply let me know when you are ready.

Cheers,
Adolfo.