[mdt-ocl.dev] RC4

Hi Adolfo

I've done pretty much everything that I plan for the documentation.

If possible, I might improve the very draft status of the OCL Standard Library Syntax section, but it's far from critical. Might have a couple of hours from 16:30 GMT.

But go for RC4 whenever you're ready. Just send a CVS is frozen message before you start. Thereafter no more CVS commits other than releng emergencies. Commits resume again once we're on GIT after Indigo release.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top