Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse OCL 3.1.0 RC3

Ed,

I've realized that there is missing info in the job's configuration... among other things, users' access, which was the cause why we weren't able to run the job... The job parameters are also missed...

I hope to fix the issue tomorrow's morning... Perhaps, we should also warn Denis and/or cross project mail list about the issue...

Best Regards,
Adolfo.