Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse OCL 3.1.0 RC3

Hi Adolfo

The queue of 30 jobs has cleared now that slave1 is back, but all but two failed quickly; remote channel issue.

I too have no start job access. I suspect this may be a deliberate control measure by the Hudson admins; why let us start what cannot finish?

I guess they're too busy fixing things to keep us fully in the loop.

I'll announce a late RC3 unless you have other ideas by 22:30 (15 minutes time).

    Regards

        Ed