[mdt-ocl.dev] Ramp down to Indigo - Bugzillas

Hi Team

I've just completed a review of all open bugs and identified those we might have a reasonable chance of progressing before RC1 (core), RC2 (examples), RC3 (documentation), release (web pages).

I plan to try to look at:

192907 - import
276519 - oclIsTypeOf(A::B::C)
323741 - BType.allInstances()
328288 - EAnnotation.references
325974 - file navigation
286931 - OpaqueExpression
318076 - OCL edit for UML editor
337230 - UML user ZIP
340853 - UML constraint evaluation
341600 - Refactor->Rename
341601 - Find references
341602 - URI resolution
341932 - evaluation abort
344523 - throttle errors
259922 - OCL Example
289660 - OCL Console duplicates

Axel: you might care to look at:

281568 - Dead code warnings
302815 - leakage
313048 - Collection name cache
381089 - _xxx WONTFIX
324765 - delegate standalone init
329006 - options API
329389 - allInstances on Abstract RESOLVED
329928 - deprecate Environment.OCL_NAMESPACE_URI
339952 - dynamic OperationCallExp WONTFIX
340719 - CDO integration review
342511 - delegate inconsistencies
343684 - opposite/factory annotations
344368 - Long evaluation
344370 - evaluation inconsistencies (especially toUpper/toLower)

Adolfo: you might progress relengs, in particular

335459 - plugin dependencies RESOLVED
340758 - plugin dependencies RESOLVED

I think the following were already done in M7, N&N next on my list

293855 - named self

I have already done the following for RC1

317398 - keyword serialisation
324924 - eKeys

We can all pay attention to

304642 - 3.0.0 documentation
341754 - top level web page
342464 - Eclipse Corner Articles

I would like to significantly improve the OCL documentation, particularly focussing the top pages on what the user might like to do, rather than what we can do.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top