[mdt-ocl.dev] OCLDelegateDomain and choice of EcoreEnvironmentFactory to instantiate

Folks,

I thought I remembered a discussion we had about how to select the EcoreEnvironmentFactory to instantiate in the OCLDelegateDomain constructor. However, I currently fail to find the discussion thread. Was it on some bugzilla?

Joern's recent request shows a potential use for the hidden opposites during validation. However, Joern will be unable to use the default validation delegates because the OCL instance created in the OCLDelegateDomain uses the default EcoreEnvironmentFactory which doesn't set an OppositeEndFinder, hence turning off the entire opposite stuff.

I'll open a bugzilla on this very item. Should I have missed another bugzilla where we plan to handle this, we can still mark is as a duplicate.

Best,
-- Axel

Back to the top