Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Javadoc links don't work

Ed, Axel

El 12/04/2011 18:30, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Adolfo

I agree a). But surely the references are created by the Javadoc script, so its just necessary to change the Javadoc script onvce for each release.
The references are relative URLs which expect the javadoc in the org.eclipse.doc/references/javadoc folder. I'll have to turn such references into absolute URLs. Every release the version number will have to be changed (fortunately, it'll be easy with the search/replace tooling).

I prefer www as the location, but I see that Xtext is on downloads, so I'm happy with either location.
After chatting with Kenn, I've concluded that it's easier to promotion scripts to deal with downloads area (in which we can move, unzip files) because www area are managed via CVS. Therefore, we will use the downloads area to place the javadoc.

P.S: Axel, re-open the bugzilla I'll fix the issue tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.

    Regards

        Ed