Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Javadoc links don't work

Hi Adolfo

I agree a). But surely the references are created by the Javadoc script, so its just necessary to change the Javadoc script onvce for each release.

I prefer www as the location, but I see that Xtext is on downloads, so I'm happy with either location.

    Regards

        Ed