Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Do we need a major version change after Indigo?

Ed,

In principle, your exposition makes sense.

I'm only wondering if Xtext should also be considered... I mean, Are we freely allowed to forget the major version increasing giving the fact the code is hosted under the examples ?.

Cheers,
Adolfo.