Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Do we need a major version change after Indigo?

Hi team,

Keeping the obsolete namespaces riddled of @Deprecated annotations seem to me like the best solution as far as API retention policy is concerned (deprecated for x releases after we announce our intent to remove it, then removed http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/API_Central/Deprecation_Policy). That will greatly ease the migration pain for client projects.

+1 for "3.2" in Indigo +1.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo