Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M5 rundown

Ed,

El 31/01/2011 10:36, Ed Willink escribió:
Hi Adolfo

I took your slow response as indication that you were doing more interesting things. So everything went in ok yesterday. Might get CompleteOCL in tomoorow.

Our M5 tests contribution only needed to be tested against Platform M5 in the helios train. Platform M5 was introduced on Saturday, but other Indigo's project are now failing because of it. Our last successful nightly builds should indicate that we won't have any problem. Today I'll build our M5 build, and re-enable the examples... However other projects must be fixed prior test them ...

I'm beginning to think that I might actually be able to do the EclipseCon tutorial using 3.1.0M6 rather than 3.0.2.
Yeah !! Santa Clara's EclipseCon usually shows the cool things which are arriving in June.... I think it's a good idea using the 3.1.0 version.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

    Regards

        Ed