Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCL delegate namespaces

Hi,

we should check what else may depend on o.e.o.ecore. Obviously, the Impact Analyzer in its current implementation is specific to it and would need adjustments to work with o.e.o.pivot. It may also be useful to ensure that there are no major performance hits. In particular, I hope we can make the latest changes we applied to the o.e.o.ecore evaluator regarding the "inlined" use of the cached compiled delegate expressions also available for the o.e.o.pivot implementation (if that isn't already the case).

It may also be worthwhile understanding ramifications external to the project's codebase. How much do we know about the use of delegates with their specific URI and any dependencies of such clients on the particular metamodel being used (Ecore, UML, Pivot)?

Has concrete syntax compatibility across Ecore and Pivot already been analyzed? Can users assume that their expressions will flawlessly compile when we redirect to Pivot, or how much adjustment will be required?

Best,
-- Axel