Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCL delegate namespaces

Ed,

I think that both alternatives could be plausible in 4.0, as long as we document any change and compatibility issue.

On the one hand, If the evolution of the LPG parser gets truncated due to the new approach, I guess that redirecting could be a good idea.

On the other hand, If the performance of constraints parsing and evaluation gets decreased, perhaps redirecting could not be a good idea.

I guess that both alternatives will have their advantages and disadvantages... In any case, we should allow some means of using both alternatives. So if we redirect we will probably need a new URI to use the old behaviour, if desired.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.