Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M3 bucky build

Kenn,

Comments in-lined below

El 09/11/2010 14:17, Kenn Hussey escribió:
Adolfo,

Michal Ruzicka (of Cloudsmith) is currently looking into a new solution for promoting builds which will work on the Foundation's build infrastructure;
Great !!

Looking forward to hearing more about this !!!. Please, keep me informed ;)
I'll send details once it's ready. As for the missing zip archives, if you look at the EMF build set-up you should be able to determine what needs to be done...
Well,

The problem is that I've been focusing on our features organization wiki-page (BTW, I've just adjusted it), which is focused on the MDT/OCL features rather than any zips distribution. In some way, the features and provided zips are related. However, in previous milestones/releases MDT/OCL has been also providing an standalone and automatedTests zips. Resuming:
- It would be good if these zips are really used by the Eclipse community, providing that we could receive some complains because of not providing them.
- In any case, I'll try to make them appear in the next milestone. I'll do some investigations about its content ant tune the build's buckminter.cspex file to make them appear.

Best Regards,
Adolfo.

Kenn