[mdt-ocl.dev] 3.1.0 N-builds

Hi Adolfo

I need to fix Bug 322675 at least, so I need to do an N-build.

The two most recent N-builds failed for stupid reasons, a rerun just worked, so it appears that there are still intermittent issues on Hudson, or our scripts. Beware, it is still the case that a fail is not a fail until it is reproducible and repositories have been stable for four hours.

Since https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-mdt-ocl-3.0/ seems to be working again, I'll redesignate it as 3.1.0 and commit my Examples fixes to HEAD and when you're ready we can commit them to the 3.0.1 branch.

Good luck.

    Ed

Back to the top