[mdt-ocl.dev] Build is running

Hi Team,

I've tried to run a build which should produce our MDT/OCL 3.0.1RC1. Several comments:

- I'm not sure that an usual S-build as being explained in http://wiki.eclipse.org/MDT/OCL/Dev/Releng/Cheatsheet is what we need, since it would probably use the map file from HEAD when we need to use the map file from R3_0_maintenance. I've tried to run the integration build with the following Extraflags: "-buildAlias 3.0.1RC1 -forceContextQualifier -fetchTag R3_0_maintenance" so that It's supposed to use the code in the maintenance BRANCH which is what we need. I suppose that the ocl.map file from the BRANCH is not used, anyway I've used the Releng Tools to update said file.
- The next step, should be promoting the build. If we follow Alex's instructions an Stable SR RC1 release should appear in our downloads webpage. However, I'm not sure how we are going to finally  (In september) promote our maintenance release. Anyway, we will be using buckminster at that time so, who cares....
- As part of the build I've simply updated the build.properties file to update the DependencyURLs and repositoryURLS:
    - Eclipse Platform dependency URL: I considered using the M20100806-0800 maintenance build
    - Xtext, Xpand, and Mwe which have already built and promote a RC1 build.
    - EMF and UML are kept as they were (I didnt find any RC1 build).
    - Orbit is kept as it is, LPG has not changed so no need to change dependency.

I'm afraid I have to leave to home, so I'm not able to promote the build since it's still running and I don't have Internet access at home yet. Ed, Alex, if the build goes fine (it should finish in 30 minutes) any of you is available to run the promotion script, please do it. I'll come back to the office early in the morning to do it just in case we don't still have a promoted MDT/OCL SR RC1.

Thanks in advance,
Adolfo.
--
Open Canarias, S.L.