Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Examples reviews

Same here, I believe direct commits would be feasible on the "example" side of OCL, reviews really are important in the core.

Laurent

Alexander Igdalov wrote:
Hi Ed,

My schedule now is extermely limited so that I will not be able to review anything now. If Adolfo and Laurent do not mind - my +1 to your carte blanche for direct commits))

Cheers,
- Alex.