[mdt-ocl.dev] Examples reviews

Hi Team

We're having problems getting reviews done again.

Bug 320689 has been waiting for review since 23-July.
Bug 321493 has been waiting for review since 2-August.
Bug 321171 is now waiting for review.
Bug 321903 is now waiting for review.

I specifically asked for reviews of 320689, and have used the QA Contact to allow a Mylyn search to find all pending reviews.

Since these fixes are all in the Examples Editors, perhaps I should take a more relaxed attitude to the reviews and just commit after a couple of days. Are you unhappy with this?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top