RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] Eclipse Summit Europe 'Advanced Modeling with O CL' Tutorial

Hi Adolfo

> The offer about tackling that transformation is still there
> ;P

I've lost the thread... which transformation?

> (It's a
> matter of prioritization and time), but what do you mean "how much of
> QVTo is declarative".

I felt that most of the QVTo I was writing was not relying on an
imperative semantics; statements could be reordered, so a QVTo to
declaration transformation might not be that hard.

> Maybe if I get some role and/or authoring in a tutorial I
> could try to
> convince my company to get some funding to fly to Germany in
> November.

It is absolutely essential that you present part of the tutorial.
We cannot do it without you.

> Let's see if somebody else wants to take part in this. Then,
> depending
> on the involved resources we could plan the scope of the tutorial and
> how we could split the work.

Sergei's offered to do the QVTo bit.

Laurent: Are you there for the Acceleo bit?

	Ed

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this
e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)118 986 8601
and delete it and all copies from your system.

Thales Research and Technology (UK) Limited. A company registered in
England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne
Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
774298

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone,
Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number: 868273

Back to the top