From: mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-ocl.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Willink
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 11:59 PM
To: MDT OCL mailing list
Subject: Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] RE: Helios IP Log Submission Reminder

Hi Alex

Ah! I was looking on the portal.

Yes I can open it; I can see the submit button, but nearly all the company affiliations are still wrong.

    Ed

On 06/06/2010 18:40, Alexander Igdalov wrote:
Hi Ed,

Do you mean you cannot open http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.mdt.ocl ? I can open it but not submit the IP log.

As I understand it, IP freeze took place after RC2 but I don't think it affected the availability of the automated IP log tool.

Cheers,
- Alex.