From: Ed Willink [mailto:ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 12:44 AM
To: Ed Merks
Cc: Sharon Corbett; Alexander Igdalov; emo@xxxxxxxxxxx; emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Helios IP Log Submission Reminder

Hi All

Somewhere you have the wrong email for Alex.

He is alexander.igdalov@xxxxxxxxx and not aigdalov@xxxxxxxxxxx.

    Regards

        Ed

On 04/06/2010 21:28, Ed Merks wrote:
Ed,

Perhaps you could review the log and submit it?

Cheers,
Ed

Sharon Corbett wrote:

Hi Alexsander;

I thought I would take this opportunity to follow up and identify that we have not yet received the Modeling.MDT.OCL IP Log submission for Helios.

We encourage projects to use the Automated IP Log where possible.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Sharon

Sharon Corbett