Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] OCLinEcore tutorial

Ed,

I've followed the tutorial. I've liked playing with the stuff you have included in the examples ;). Besides, the tutorial is really for dummies, exactly as I would have expected.

I've used a fresh RC3 installation (Having OCL CVS HEAD in the workspace) and launching a second instance. Here is my feedback

- Discovery UI doesn't show OCL Examples. Maybe it's expected to appear in RC4 ?
- EmptyEcoreEditor picture (the fifth one) is missplaced. I think it should appear just before "Edit Ecore Model as OCLinEcore".
- Following the "Edit Ecore Model as OCLinEcore" section when I cut and paste the Metamodel info into the text editor I experienced a weird effect. It appeared the XMI text while a second, and then the expected text.
- In the end of the same section, you mention the following:
         import associates an alias for an EPackage (hence the trailing #/ in the URI).
 What is that "#/" for?. What about explaining it ?.
- At the end of the same section, you mention the following:
       "Alternatively, the Sample Ecore Editor may be used to create a construct directly in Ecore, which can then be opened in the OCLinEcore editor to see the corresponding textual syntax."
I'm not sure about what you mean or the correctness of "which can be opened". What can be opened ? ... the created construct? ... The OCLinEcore editor from the Sample Ecore Editor (not ceraintly)?.
- The PermGen space problem has appeared several times. On the one hand, Although it's easy fixeable, I'm wondering why the editor is consuming so much static memory. On the other hand, what about warning the user to increase the JVM's permGen size ?.
- Some times (one or two) the ecore model got corrupted, maybe  due to the PermGen space exception. After increasing the PermGen size I didn't experience the problem any more.

Regards,
Adolfo.