RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT/OCL/Dev/Areas

Ed,

> I don't know how to test whether the project plan works.

Just open
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.
org/modeling/mdt/ocl/project-info/plan_helios.xml&component=OCL in a browser
and check whether the bugs still appear in the "Themes and Priorities"
section.

> Other projects already do [xxxx] so I think it's best to do the same.
> Also I have just tagged 15 bugzillas as [xxxx] before seeing your email.

That's no problem. In the future, we can also combine the whiteboard tags
with [xxxx]-notation in the bugzilla summary or use either approach.

Cheers,
- Alex.

I don't know how to test whether the project plan works.

Other projects already do [xxxx] so I think it's best to do the same.

Also I have just tagged 15 bugzillas as [xxxx] before seeing your email.

    Regards

       Ed