Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Unwieldy Copyright Notices

Hi Ed,

I guess that there should be a policy which relates the copyright header.... Actually after a minute, I have found the following:

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/copyrightandlicensenotice.php

Which more or less align with your comments.

I suggest, leaving the copyright header as they are right now, so that future companies are not longer introduced. However, since some daily work is being sponsored by Open Canarias, I will add the company in parenthesis next to my -already long >.< - name, as it is pointed in the link above.

Cheers,
Adolfo.