RE: [mdt-ocl.dev] MDT-OCL project organisation for add-ons (editor etc)

Hi Alex

After some thinking, not using IMP will solve many problems.

Currently relatively little of IMP's capabilities are actually used. IMP
was very useful in showing how some problems were tackled, but a little
irritating in its failure to fix problems.

It should be quite easy to first put a wrapper around IMP, then
reimplement directly on SWT within that wrapper. When IMP is stable and/or
offers sufficient added value we can revert to using IMP.

No problems with external dependencies on IMP or LPG 2. We just have a
significant extension to OCL that is not described as Incubation. We may
just need a significant IPlog credit to IMP if I cut and paste larger
parts of IMP code.

    Regards

         Ed Willink