[mdt-bpmn2.dev] More info about development

Hi,
I'm interested in the development of BPMN editor and therefore, I would like to know some details about its current activities. I checked out the source code from the repository and saw that the model has been completed. What is the progress of the editor? Can you tell me what features have been completed so far and things left to be completed? I would like to work on the feature that implements an executable process from a diagram. Any feedback is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Back to the top