Re: [mddi-dev] ModelBus Workshop

Hello Miguel,

Workshop will be at FOKUS and it is still scheduled from 29th 2pm to 30th 3pm. Please let me know (and all others) if you need any assistance.

FOKUS directions:
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/fokus/fokus/profil/anfahrt.php?lang=en&seite=1

Hotel recommendation:
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/fokus/fokus/profil/hotels/index.php?lang=de

Please indicate (if any) your favourite topics you want to get covered.

looking forward to meeting you Berlin

  Tom

Miguel A. de Miguel wrote:
Hello,

I forgot to include another question in last email.
The workshop'll be at FOKUS in Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin?

Best Regards,

Miguel

Hello Tom,

I would like to attend to the workshop.

I would like to be sure that finally the schedule is from 29 at 2pm
to 30 at 3pm.

Happy new year,

Miguel A. de Miguel

Hi All,

Fraunhofer FOKUS invites you to participate to a

Modelplex ModleBus Workshop,
29th-30th January 2007,
Berlin

The objectives of the workshops are:

- summarize current status
- outline roadmap of development
- small tutorial (if needed)
- identification of new features to implement
- further integration of ModelBus, Orchestration and process
framework
- contributions and relationship to other activities/projects

Please tell me if you are interested in participating to this
workshop
and what objectives you are most interested in. Feel free to make
suggestions for any additional topics.

It is planned to schedule the workshop from 29th 2pm to 30th 3pm to
give
everyone the opportunity to get convenient flights to and from
Berlin.
The agenda of this workshop will be fixed soon based on your
participation, availability and preferences.

I'm looking forward meeting you in Berlin

   Tom
--
Tom Ritter

Head of Working Area