[mddi-dev] ModelBusStudio Code Generation question

Hi,

I'm not sure it's the best place to ask about ModelBusStudio ... but I have some issues regarding the code generation in it.

On a first try I did succesfully generate code from a handmade .description files which contains both the description and the metaclasses definition.

We now want to generate code for a in-house model checker.
So I created a new .description file in another project with embedded metaclasses too.

And I don't understand why the metaclasses code is not generated.

The .description file seems correct :
- the tree editor reports no error showing both the tool description and the metaclasses package
  - the generation wizard shows the checkbox for the metaclasses

But I noticed some differences between the two projects:
- the plugin.xml of the first project has an generated_package extension point

I guess the metaclasses generation depends on something more than a valid .description file, but I still can't find what.

Thanks in advance.

Johan

Back to the top