Re: [mddi-dev] ModelBusStudio Code Generation question

Hi Johan,

johan.ponin wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure it's the best place to ask about ModelBusStudio ... but I have some issues regarding the code generation in it.

It is definitely the right place to ask, even if ModelBus Studio is not already part of MDDi code base. (But it will be soon)

Partly we could reproduce, what you described. To really identify the problem it would be nice if you could send us also the (hand made) description files and the meta classes.

Many thanks,
  Tom

--
Tom Ritter