Re: [mddi-dev] MDDi meeting agenda (01/19)

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for letting us know this. That sounds good to me.

BTW, do you have a build of the SmartQVT adapter for ModelBus? If so, we can make it available for
download on the web site. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sébastien

BELAUNDE Mariano RD-MAPS-LAN a écrit :
Hi Sebastien and all,

Since I'm not sure being able to attend the meeting today, here's a summary concerning France Telecom past and planned activities in MDDi.

- In 2006, France Telecom provided a first version of the ModelBus adaptor for the QVT Tool. I believe the MDDi home page should provide direct links to pages describing the list of available adaptors. Currently the QVT adpator can only be accessed through explicit navigation into the MDDi CVS repository.

- The QVT Tool, originally hosted by the MDDi project, has been transferred as an independent project named SmartQVT (see http://smartqvt.elibel.tm.fr And http://sourceforge.net/projects/smartqvt).

This year, France Telecom plan to continue developing and maintaining ModelBus adaptors for the QVT technology within the context of the MDDi project.

Regards,
Mariano