From:        Andrew Johnson <andrew_johnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Memory Analyzer Dev list" <mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/26/2021 10:24 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [mat-dev] Memory Analyzer 1.12 and Eclipse 2021-06
Sent by:        "mat-dev" <mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Should we contribute Memory Analyzer 1.12 to Eclipse 2021-06 ? I've put an outline plan here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.12Release date and content are just first ideas, for discussion. The main items not yet
Should we contribute Memory Analyzer 1.12 to Eclipse 2021-06 ?

I've put an outline plan here:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.12Release date and content are just first ideas, for discussion.

The main items not yet finished are Jason Koch's improvements for large dumps - there might still be time to get some of those in.

Also, should we move the stand-alone builds up to Eclipse 2021-06 ? The main reason would be to get fixes for some security bugs in Jetty and Eclipse Help. The main downside is the requirement for Java 11 - we could do another build based as now on Eclipse 2020-03 who don't mind the possible security risks (e.g. a single user system might be less vulnerable.)

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above: