[mat-dev] Eclipse MAT - External dependencies

Hi all,
I building MAT with maven and wondered how to add an external dependency to it (such as guava or other).
From some reason editing the pom file and adding the relevant dependencies from maven central don't work. The dependency does being downloaded, but the import fails.
The only work around for this (which was a bad one) was to create a .classpath file to point on the
downloaded jar (within the .m2 directory).
I know that MAT's build.sh is setting a specific repository and not using the default one.
I have tried both using it as is and removing the locally configured repository, but remained with the same issue.

Appreciate any help/pointers with it.
Erez

Back to the top