[mat-dev] Release review documentation draft

Hi,

I am preparing the release review documentation for MAT 1.3.0 (to be released with Kepler).

This time I decided to use the in-place functionality of the new Project Management Infrastructure instead of writing a document. Not sure if you noticed already the new PMI (the “about this project” link on the MAT home page leads there now https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat ). I find it very nice and convenient J

You can find the current release description here https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.3.0 .

Feedback is welcome. I think that any committer can edit the release information (logon link is right /top), so feel free to edit directly there.

The things that I know that are missing - the IP log (I will send it for approval till end of the week) and the New and noteworthy.

Krum

Back to the top