Re: [mat-dev] Project meta data is out of date for tools.mat

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Andrew Johnson
<andrew_johnson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We have a placeholder 1.2 release which I've put as
>  27 Jun 12 1.2.0 tentative
> We need a plan for the next release - presumably we want to join the
> Juno Simultaneous release train, so we'll need MAT to work with
> Eclipse 4.2 as well as 3.8
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Requirements_For_Participation

Joining Juno, moving to Tycho and migrating to Git sound like good things to do.
     http://eclipse.org/projects/scmcountdown.php

I'd be willing to help with the Git migration.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org