Re: [mat-dev] Migrating to Git?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Andrew Johnson
<andrew_johnson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't use Git for any other projects at the moment, so I would have
> quite a lot of learning to do. Having a distributed system might make it
> easier for non-committers to keep track of large changes. I worry it would
> take a long time for me personally to see the benefits though given the
> time I have available now to work on the project.

eclipse.org itself is moving to Git for its projects

There's a community of folks at eclipse.org (see the git-dev mailing
list) that is willing to help projects move to Git. I'd be willing to
take some time to help convert your repo to a Git repo (it shouldn't
be that hard).

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk