Re: [mat-dev] Migrating to Git?

> From: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
> When do you guys plan to migrate to Git?
>      http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git/Migrating_to_Git
I don't use Git for any other projects at the moment, so I would have
quite a lot of learning to do. Having a distributed system might make it
easier for non-committers to keep track of large changes. I worry it would
take a long time for me personally to see the benefits though given the
time I have available now to work on the project.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.