Re: [mat-dev] SVN Branch for MAT 1.0

I have put my bug-fix changes into SVN, and don't have any pending
changes, so am happy for the code to be branched.

Andrew Johnson

From:
"Tsvetkov, Krum" <krum.tsvetkov@xxxxxxx>
To:
Memory Analyzer Dev list <mat-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
26/07/2010 08:32
Subject:
[mat-dev] SVN Branch for MAT 1.0
Sent by:
mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to create already the branch in SVN for our 1.0 release. From
it we will release any bugfix releases, and in trunk we will continue our
longer-term development.
In the 1.0 branch we?ll need still some fixes to the build before we are
able to publish a service release version.
But before I create the branch I wanted to ask if there are some open
changes that need to go into the bugfix release. If so, please say it so
that I can postpone the branching a little bit.
Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG
www.sap.com
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx