[mat-dev] SVN Branch for MAT 1.0

I would like to create already the branch in SVN for our 1.0 release. From it we will release any bugfix releases, and in trunk we will continue our longer-term development.

In the 1.0 branch we’ll need still some fixes to the build before we are able to publish a service release version.

But before I create the branch I wanted to ask if there are some open changes that need to go into the bugfix release. If so, please say it so that I can postpone the branching a little bit.

Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG
www.sap.com

http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx