From: mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mat-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Johnson
Sent: Dienstag, 29. Juni 2010 11:19
To: Memory Analyzer Dev list
Subject: [mat-dev] Web-enabled MAT

I'd like to introduce Russell Wright to members of this list. He's an IBM
employee who current works on the IBM Support Assistant, a workbench
containing tools and information to help customers and developers solve
problems.
http://www.ibm.com/software/support/isa/

IBM Support Assistant currently has a version of Memory Analyzer available
for installation inside the workbench. Russell is interested in that and
as part of his work on tools for ISA would like to help with web-enabling
Memory Analyzer, an idea as already discussed on this list.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.