RE: [mat-dev] RE: SVN Repository Moves Today

>> Do we have anything to change in the portal configuration?

I have updated the project metadata in the portal as much as I could.
The commits activity meter still shows a missing image and all committers are marked as inactive. I'll look for a way to fix this.

I also copied all the items from the simultaneous release tracker of technology.mat to tools.mat

I intend to change the web page now, and as a beginning I'll add a short note that we are moving and some problems can be expected.

Krum Tsvetkov
SAP AG
www.sap.com
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx