Re: [mat-dev] RE: SVN Repository Moves Today

 > The move of the SVN repository is now done (actually all webmaster
> actions needed for the move are done).
> I successfully synched from the new location
/svnroot/tools/org.eclipse.mat
> Committing some changes also worked.
>
> You can also now continue your work and commit to the moved repository.
>
> I'll continue now with the rest of the post-move work (updating web
> pages, etc...)
>
> Krum

After changing the repository location, synchronizing
org.eclipse.mat.ui.help at gives this problem for me.

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
0x00000008: URL
'https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.mat/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.mat.ui.help'
is not related to the repository
'https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.mat/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.mat.ui'.

I then checked out org.eclipse.mat.ui.help again, (replacing my existing
version) and it worked.

We need to check all uses of 'technology' in our projects and possibly
update them to 'tools'.
Have the news groups (rather than forums) gone away?
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.technology.memory-analyzer
redirects
but
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.tools.memory-analyzer
doesn't yet.
doesn't work

Do we have anything to change in the portal configuration?

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/?root=Technology_MAT
An Exception Has Occurred
Technology_MAT not found!
The wrong path for this repository was configured, or the server on which
the Subversion tree lives maybe down. Please try again in a few minutes.
Python Traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/local/apps/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line 3629, in main
    request.run_viewvc()
  File "/home/local/apps/viewvc/lib/viewvc.py", line 259, in run_viewvc
    raise debug.ViewVCException(
ViewVCException: ViewVC Unrecoverable Error: Technology_MAT not found!
The wrong path for this repository was configured, or the server on which
the Subversion tree lives maybe down. Please try again in a few minutes.

>From searching for technology:

mat
dev
mat.psf (88 matches)
project-info
iplog-0.8.html (2 matches)
newsgroup
project-info.xml
project-plan.xml
project-plan-8.0.xml
_projectCommon.php (4 matches)
archive.php (20 matches)
downloads.php (52 matches)
index.php (2 matches)
sidebar.php (2 matches)

org.eclipse.mat.chart.feature
feature.xml

the update site name is not internationalized - compare to the following:

org.eclipse.mat.feature
feature.xml

org.eclipse.mat.ibmvm.feature
feature.xml