[mat-dev] javadoc

I have updated the javadoc for many of the packages.

I can manually build the javadoc using the Project -> Generate Javadoc,
giving src/overview.html as the overview file.

I put the files in ui.help /doc

I also build the extension point html automatically using plug-in compiler settings: generate reference documentation from schema, and copy the html from the doc directories of the projects to the doc output directory.

The links then work from the index to the extension point details.

How could we do this automatically as part of a build?

Should the javadoc be part of the help plugin or a fragment of the help plugin or a separate plugin linked from the help?

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above: